Yield: 24 portions
|Avocado Sour Cream|
|Avocado, pitted and peeled||3 ea|
|Sour cream, reduced fat||4 cups|
|Lemon juice, fresh||1/4 cup|
|Flatbread crusts, 8-inch oval||6 ea|
|Lettuce, shredded||6 cups|
|Bacon, cooked and crumbled||3 cups|
|Ro*TelŪ Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained||64144 60245||6 cups|
|Lemon zest||1/2 cup|
- To make AVOCADO SOUR CREAM: In a food processor, combine avocadoes, sour cream and lemon juice. Process until smooth. Spoon into sealable container, cover and refrigerate until needed.
- To make BLT FLATBREAD: Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake flatbread crusts until golden and crispy, about 8 minutes.
- Remove flatbread crusts and smear each with 1/4 cup avocado sour cream, then top each with 1/2 cup shredded lettuce, 1/4 cup bacon and 1/2 cup RO*TELŪ.
- Cut each flatbread into 4 pieces.
- To make ONE SERVING: Garnish one flatbread slice with a teaspoon of avocado sour cream and a pinch of lemon zest. Serve immediately.