WISCONSIN HOT DOG FLATBREAD
Yield: 8 portions
|Pizza dough, purchased||8 oz|
|Hebrew NationalŽ Beef Frank, 1/4 batons||74956 18463||1|
|Onions, caramelized||2-1/2 oz|
|Angela MiaŽ Fully Prepared Pizza Sauce||27000 38866||4 oz|
|Smoked Gouda cheese, shredded||3 oz|
|Portobello mushrooms, chopped||2-1/2 oz|
|Chives, sliced||1 oz|
- Roll pizza dough out into a thin circle, about 1/16" thick. Cut out a rectangle shape, discard excess dough.
- Cut frank into quarters lengthwise. Cut those strips into quarters again.
- In a small sauce pan, cook onions until caramelized.
- Cover pizza dough with sauce, leaving a half-inch uncovered around the edge of the crust.
- Top pizza dough with Gouda, frank, mushrooms, and chives.
- Bake in a 450°F oven until golden brown.
- Cut flatbread into appetizer-size portions.
- Garnish with fresh sliced chives.