PIZZA WITH FRESH MOZZARELLA, SPINACH AND MUSHROOMS
Yield: 4 portions
|Whole wheat pizza dough||1 lb|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Sliced baby bella mushrooms||1 cup|
|Cornmeal, as needed|
|Angela MiaŽ Whole Pear Tomato Pizza Sauce with Basil||27000 38102||1 cup|
|Fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced||8 oz|
|Fresh baby spinach||1 cup|
|Grated Parmesan cheese||1/4 cup|
- Thaw whole wheat pizza dough, if frozen. Preheat oven and pizza stone to 425°F.
- Shape dough into large round.
- Dust pizza stone with cornmeal.
- Heat olive oil in heavy skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and saute 4-5 minutes; set aside.
- Top dough with Angela MiaŽ Whole Pear Tomato Pizza Sauce, mozzarella, mushrooms and spinach. Place on preheated pizza stone.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until crust is brown and cheese melts. Remove from oven and top with grated Parmesan cheese.