zz CRANBERRY APPLE BREAD MINI-LOAF 0516
Yield: 24 portions
|PAM® High Yield Canola Spray, as needed||64144 07263|
|All-purpose flour||3 cups|
|Baking powder||1 tbsp|
|Baking soda||1 tsp|
|Ground cinnamon||2 tsp|
|Red apples, 1/4" diced||5 cups|
|Wesson® Smart Choice Cottonseed/Canola Blend||27000 63334||1/4 cup|
|Granulated sugar||1-1/2 cups|
|Egg Beaters® Liquid Eggs, thawed||29000 03169||1/2 cup|
|Plain nonfat yogurt||1/2 cup|
|Fresh or frozen cranberries||2 cups|
|Chopped walnuts||1 cup|
- Preheat convection oven to 350°F.
- Spray 24 mini-loaf pans (4x2") with PAM® High Yield Canola Cooking Spray.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in medium bowl; set aside. Toss apples with Wesson® Smart Choice Cottonseed/Canola Blend in large mixing bowl, until apples are evenly coated. Stir in sugar.
- Add Egg Beaters® Liquid Eggs and yogurt to apple mixture; mix well. Add flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Gently stir in cranberries and walnuts.
- Using a #16 scoop, fill each mini-loaf pan and even out.
- Bake 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely and serve.