KNIFE & FORK HOT HONEY CHICKEN SANDWICH
Yield: 24 sandwiches
Portion Size: sandwiche
|Hot sauce||1-1/2 cups|
|Krusteaz® Grande Pancake 5"||86151 80310||48 ea|
|Unsalted butter, melted||1 cup|
|Scrambled eggs with herbs||1/2 gal|
|Chicken breast, fried||24|
© ConAgra Foodservice. All Rights Reserved.
- For Hot Honey: Whisk together hot sauce and honey. Set aside.
- To Make One Portion:
- Brush one side of each pancake with melted butter.
- Place pancake, butter side down, on work surface.
- Add 1/2 cup herbed scrambled eggs.
- Top with one piece of fried chicken.
- Drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoons of hot honey.
- Place second pancake, butter side up, on top.
- Place entire sandwich on griddle and cook until golden brown. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown.