SHRIMP WITH WHOLE PEAR TOMATOES AND SHERRY
Yield: 12 portions
Portion Size: 1/12th recipe
|Extra virgin olive oil||6 tbsp|
|Large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined||8 lb|
|Garlic, minced||10 cloves|
|Sherry cooking wine||2 cups|
|Onions, diced||6 medium|
|Angela Mia® Whole Peeled Pear Tomatoes with Fresh Basil, chopped small, retaining juice||27000 38101||10-1/2 lb|
|Kosher salt||1/4 tsp|
|Black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Fettuccine pasta, cooked al dente and drained||3 lb|
© ConAgra Foodservice. All Rights Reserved.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add shrimp, sauté until cooked. Remove shrimp from pan.
- Add garlic to same pan shrimp was cooked in and sauté about 30 seconds.
- Deglaze pan with sherry.
- Add onion. Sauté until liquid evaporates and onion is soft.
- Add chopped Angela Mia® Whole Peeled Pear Tomatoes, undrained. Simmer until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add shrimp back to pan. Keep warm.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately over pasta of your choice.