MOCHA CAPPUCCINO CREAM PUFF
Yield: 6 portions
Portion Size: 3 cream puffs
|Butter, unsalted||1/2 cup|
|All-purpose flour||1 cup|
|PAM® High Heat Baking Spray, as needed||64144 07264|
|Coffee ice cream||1 quart|
|J. Hungerford Smith® Fulflavor® Chocolate Fountain & Shake Syrup, warmed||27000 22890||3 cups|
|Cocoa powder, for garnish|
© ConAgra Foodservice. All Rights Reserved.
- Cream Puffs: In a saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Whisk in flour and salt, mixing vigorously until mixture forms a smooth ball. Remove from heat. Add eggs, one at a time, beating vigorously after each addition until smooth and glossy.
- Spray half sheet pan with PAM® High Heat Baking Spray. Drop dough by tablespoon to make 18 puffs, 3 inches apart.
- Bake in preheated 400°F conventional oven 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; pierce each puff with knife to let steam escape. Cool completely.
- Split each puff. Using a #40 disher, fill each with 1 scoop ice cream. Place split puff on top.
- Paint each serving plate with J. Hungerford Smith® Fulflavor® Chocolate Fountain & Shake Syrup. Position 3 puffs on plate. Drizzle with more syrup. Serve immediately.